The Northcliffe Family & Community Centre is located at 58 Zamia Street, Northcliffe.
Established in 1989 the organisation resides in a purpose built rammed earth building
and provides support services for families, children, youth and individuals. As a central hub of the community we offer a variety of programs for adults and children and can provide referrals to specialist organisations and outreach services.
Northcliffe's Heart, Welcoming, Vibrant, Supportive, Strong.
Creating a positive future for everyone
The committee, staff and members will achieve the vision through our commitment to the centre by working together to create our future through sharing, providing opportunities for growth, interaction and development
* To provide support to families and individuals
* To provide support and improve innovative opportunities to empower Northcliffe youth
* To create opportunities for self-development, social interaction, stimulation, learning and fun!
* To make the Northcliffe Family & Community Centre accessible by providing a multi-purpose venue
* To provide support and advocacy for centre user groups
* To manage and promote Northcliffe Family and Community Centre effectively, effciently and appropriately for the benefit of the whole community
* To contribute to the economic & social development of the Northcliffe Community